FACTSHEET OF USING OMAKLUBI SERVICES:
- OMAklubi's account management and booking system in BSPORT
- Each member of the club and person training in OMAklubi has to confirm their e-mail, which is the main point of contact - the info on bookings, cancellations, invoices etc will be sent there.
- OMAklubi services can be used in pre-paid format - payment can be made
- in BSPORT with credit card,
- through bank transfer,
- using STEBBY account
- in the club with card or cash.
- Cancellation policy for pre-booked small group classes is at least 1 hour before the start of the class; otherwise, one credit will be deducted
- Cancellation policy for pre-booked personal trainings is at least 24 hours before the start of the session; otherwise the one credit will be deducted.
- Small group training classes take place if there has at least 3 people registerred 60 minutes before the class, for early morning classes there need to be at least 2 people registerred by 23:00 previous evening.
- OMAklubi membership is monthly based and termless.
- Montly membership will come on member account on the 1st and invoices will be send to members during the first month (if needed)
- Small group training class in the membership are valid for one month, personal trainings are valid for 2 months - expansion of validity is not possible
- Each member has 6 weeks of payment vacation in a calender year - information about the vacation should be sent to email@example.com or by filling in a form at OMAklubi.
- OMAklubi's member gets discount on all the products sold in club -10%.
- In case of terminating the membership notice needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 30 days prior.
These terms and conditions of the contract are integral part of the contract and regulate legal relationships between Omaklubi Sports Club (hereinafter „the club“) and the person accepted as its member (hereinafter „member“, „person“ or „OMA“).
1. The person has submitted an application for becoming a member of the club by submitting the data provided on the title page of the contract and signing the contract/application. The contract will take force upon admission of the person into the club as a member and will remain valid without a term. The person has been admitted into the club as a member, when representative of the club has signed the contract/application.
2. The amount of monthly fee paid by the member to the club pursuant to the contract is specified on the title page of the contract and any other fees are specified in the price list of the club. If the member has active SportID account and in the contract the member has authorized the club to debit the contractual monetary obligations of the member from their SportID account, the club will exercise such right in extent of the available balance of SportID account of the member. In the remaining portion, the member is obliged to pay to the club according to the procedure specified in the contract or agreed separately between the parties.
3. For the monthly fee, the member is entitled to attend trainings in a calendar month as agreed on the title page of the contract. Trainings take place at the location of the club at the address specified on the title page of the contract, or at any other place specified by the club and notified to the members of the club. The club shall publish data about the offered trainings in the timetable displayed on their web page and through the app „BSPORT“, which the club is entitled to amend unilaterally from time to time.
4. In case of exceeding the training volume entitled for the monthly fee, the member can pay for additional visits based on the valid price list of the club.
5. The club is entitled to amend the price list unilaterally. The club will notify the members of any amendments in the price list via e-mail (using the address specified in the contract) and publish the changes on their web page and in social media. If the member does not agree with the amendments in the price list, they are entitled to terminate the contract with one month advance notice, by sending relevant application to the e-mail address of the club, after which the contract will be terminated in 30 days after the receipt of the application.
6. Personal trainings not used in a calendar month can be used during the next month. Personal trainings cannot be postponed for a longer period.
7. Benefits are valid for the member in case of use of other services offered by the club (including personal trainings, physiotherapy, massage, training sessions, seminars, etc). Prices of services of the club, including prices for members (OMA prices), are specified in the price list of the club.
8. A member of the club is entitled to 10% (ten percent) price reduction upon purchase of products sold by the club.
9. The member can pay for products and services offered by the club immediately in cash or with a bank card, or transfer the purchases onto their personal credit account, which is opened automatically for the member when the contract takes force. Maximum amount of the credit account is 300 Euros, if the club and the member have not agreed mutually to apply any other sum. No interest is added to the price of services transferred to the credit account, annual percentage rate is 0%.
10. The club will submit a prepayment invoice for the monthly fee due pursuant to the contract to the member on the first day of every month. If the member has used additional services in the previous month or purchased any products, which are transferred to the credit account of the member, their cost will be added to the invoice of the next month.
11. The member undertakes to pay the invoice submitted to them in 7 days, or if a longer term of payment is specified on the invoice, then by the term specified on the invoice. If the member is late with the payment of invoice without a sound reason, the club is entitled to request from the member late interest in amount of 0.02% of the overdue sum for each day exceeding the term of payment. If the member has been late with the payment of invoice for more than 30 days, this will be considered serious violation of the contract and the club is entitled to terminate the contract immediately, sending the termination notice to the e-mail address of the member and issuing also the final invoice in the sum of services/products transferred to the credit account.
12. If a member is admitted within a calendar month, the fee for the current month is calculated based on the number of days remaining until the end of the month, and the number of trainings offered for the fee due for the first month is calculated on similar basis.
13. The member can take leave up to 6 (six) weeks in a calendar year. Minimum length of a leave period is 1 (one) week. Upon use of each week of leave, 3 trainings and 25% of monthly fee will be deducted from the current month. The member must notify the club of the request for leave by sending relevant application to the e-mail address email@example.com not later than by the end of the month preceding to the leave, or fill in relevant application in the club. Based on the relevant information, settlement of accounts will be performed from the due invoice of the next month. If the request for leave is not submitted in the month preceding to the leave, the leave pay and trainings will be deducted from the fee of next month.
14. The member may terminate the contract any time by sending relevant application 30 days before expiration of the contract to the e-mail address of the club firstname.lastname@example.org or filling relevant application in the club. Settlement of the last contractual monthly fee and trainings will be performed according to the same principle as in case of admission to the club within a month (see clause 12 of the contract).
15. In order to participate in trainings and use the services offered in the club, the member must register to the requested session or service in online booking system of the club BSPORT, via e-mail or by sending relevant notice to the mailbox of Facebook account of the club.
16. The member must take into account that in case of late registration or non-registration the training may be fully booked and membership does not always ensure the possibility for training at the requested time. Registration to training can be cancelled not later than 1 (one) hour before the beginning of the training. In case of later notice, booking will be counted as participation in training.
17. The club must be notified of withdrawal from services not later than 24 (twenty four) hours before the booked time. In case of later notice, booking will be considered active and the member must pay for the service according to the conditions and procedure specified in the contract.
18. By signing the contract, the person confirms that they authorize the club to process the personal data submitted by the person to the club in the contract. The processor of personal data is non-profit association Omaklubi Sports Club (registry code:80548605) and data are processed with the purpose of performing the contract, providing and offering services to the person, and conducting mutual settlements.
19. Use of services of the club is based on free will and own responsibility of the member. By signing the contract, the person confirms that the activities offered by the club do not endanger their health and are not contra-indicated for them for any other reason. During use of the services offered by the club, the person shall supervise their state of health, bear all responsibility for it and consult with a physician, if necessary. Among other things, the club is not responsible for any possible accidents, injuries or illness of the person, or preservation of personal belongings stored in the premises of the club, including lost or stolen items or items damaged by third persons.
20. The club is entitled to close their premises temporarily for conducting events or performing maintenance or repair, of which the club notifies the members via e-mail and further publishes relevant information on their web page as well as in social media (e.g. Facebook account).
21. Valid legal acts of the Republic of Estonia regulate the legal relationships arising from the contract.